Thursday, June 14, 2012

I May Be Getting Ahead of Myself...

... But I have been looking up and reading about how to write a good lesson plan. I'm doing background reading, research and finding some amazing tips! So I'm only in my first semester of my associates degree, but I'm just too excited to get down to the business of learning to teach.

I'm taking basic courses, but I'm so excited to get to the nitty-gritty of teaching. I can't wait until the fall when the college's bookstore has more stuff in stock so I get to making my own supplies. I'm going to be the best prepared student when my 3rd year gets here! Hah!

Do you have any good sites I can visit for lesson plan ideas, teaching aids, etc? Let me know! I'd love to create a page for them here on my blog.

Here's a great one I found on Bloom's Taxonomy! Please share your knowledge, I'd greatly appreciate it. You homeschool moms will have some awesome resources, I bet! wink, wink

No comments:

Post a Comment