Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two Days Late and More Than a Few Dollars Short

Sunday came and went faster than I could get anything done.

Last week I
-Wrote a new poem
-Took a break from potty training (Ick's not remotely interested. Tips?)
-Did NOT get placed for my observation
-Found out my car is falling to pieces
-Practiced my handwriting

This week I
-Will be taking 4 tests in school (!!!)
-Will get organized for all assignments, short and long term
-Will write at least one new poem
-Will get back to potty training
-Will visit at least 2 schools to ask for observation placement
-Will be taking my car in on Thursday to get "fixed" (don't ask)
-Will NOT go insane. (I hope.)


Nothing really new or exciting except the weather. I know I keep mentioning it, but it's so nice out all the time! Rainy today which is perfect for movies and popcorn for Ick and homework and coffee for me! I'm looking forward to getting a lot of stuff done so I can play some EQ2. It's been too long and my paid subscription is up on the 21st. After that I won't be able to use my high level gear lol because my account will be free to play. What was that? You don't know what EQ2 is? We're not friends anymore. ;o)

Is there anything new going on with you this week?

Note: In the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing some recipes that were originally found on Peace, Love and Low Carb on Facebook, but that my sister has adjusted and made her own. I'll post the recipes and link PL&LC's original recipe as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment