Sunday, August 26, 2012

Problems with Blogger

Okay, so Blogger probably isn't the one with the problems! I wrote this awesome post about the meaning behind the name of my blog and used a font that is not available in Blogger, so it kind of poops all over itself and some lines are the basic font and most of them are the special one. Wha...? So I'm still fighting with it, but maybe when I revamp the layout it'll work. Provided that font is supported by that template. Wow, what a pain!

Still better than having to write HTML code!

Hope to have it up soon because I think it's pretty great. I should, I'm the one who wrote it. Hah!

Edit: If you find the colors difficult on your eyes, PLEASE let me know! I happen to love the browns, oranges, reds and dark greens that come with fall but I do understand how on a computer screen those colors don't translate very well to your eyes! Feedback is encouraged! Thanks, y'all. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment