Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coming Soon...



That sounds like something exciting is coming, doesn't it? Well, it is! Okay, it already started for me, but I'm excited to share my new experiences with you. However, I'm a little swamped with all this college homework, baby! I'll be getting down to the business of blogging, or at least the writing part of blogging, later on tonight or this week. I also plan on getting one done every single week. It should slide nicely into my scheduled homework time. If I can't write, I will definitely still do a post but it'll probably just be a few pictures. Think of it as a Wordless Wednesday, but not on Wednesdays. I'm difficult like that.

Quick note: Ick's 3rd birthday is Saturday! I'm so excited for it! This is the first year that he's excited for it, too! He keeps talking about the birthday presents and birthday cake that he's going to get. That makes it a gajillion times more fun for me.

So I hope you'll keep reading. I know I have a poor track record and erratic posts, but stick with me, folks.

Fall is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment