Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I AM the 99%!

AnonOps Communications: I AM NOT MOVING! #OccupyWallStreet

As I move from day to day, unable to get a job, pay rent or feed my child, I see how vital it is for me to stand up for what is Right. I pray I have the strength to keep moving from day to day. I pray I have the strength to stand up for what is right.

It doesn't stop me from looking for a job. It doesn't stop me from wanting real change in our government and welfare programs. But it does stop me from thinking there is nothing I can do.

Every voice screaming or whispering for equality deserves to be heard.

Change is coming. Real, honest to God change as opposed to the "change" Obama promised thre years ago.

Are you ready? Are you helping? Or are you sitting idly by?

No comments:

Post a Comment